Making "read from file" less blocky.

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Aug 4 13:12:55 EDT 2019

Hi Alex, yes that would definitely be a great option for a high performance
solution that would work well in the background.

I did tests on such a solution a while back (for a similar task), but found
that the httpd library was not able to receive large pieces of binary
data.  It worked beautiful with small chunks.

So I don't know if it was me, if it was a missing feature in the library,
but I will be investigating it again soon enough.

Thanks for the reminder

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 9:59 AM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <