Making "read from file" less blocky.

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Aug 3 23:02:52 EDT 2019

Jerry, that simple tweak worked to improve the performance of the UI a
great deal...... its a slower method of loading...........but not too slow
to use as background loading. ...Its actually better than what I
expected.   Awesome.
I always love to use the forever loop..... its just so fun to write. lol
I gotta get some error handling in there but thats another story.
Consider this one SOLVED. Thanks again.