Making "read from file" less blocky.

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Aug 3 22:47:11 EDT 2019

 Dar, Yes...I understand.....it is a blocking operation no matter what I
can just introduce breaks in the blockiness.  So I'm not expecting a socket
like experience for sure.

Those are very good suggestions to try.... thank you.

Jerry, I will give that a try, it looks promising.....even a little
improvement would be better and sufficient for this need, and I can use it
sparingly.  Thanks alot!  Onward indeed.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:36 PM Jerry Jensen via use-livecode <