Making "read from file" less blocky.

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Sat Aug 3 22:36:33 EDT 2019

Hi Tom,

I’ve done this in the past watching it instead of the result. I seem to remember eof was not useful. Maybe for a serial port it would be?

As in:

repeat forever
  read from file ThisFile for (1024 * 1000) bytes
  if it is empty then exit repeat
— do your stuff
  wait 0 with messages
end repeat

Onward,
.Jerry non-sphere (tetrahedron?)

It was a long time ago in, I think, LC 5, so YMMV.