Lesson on Accelerated Rendering

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Apr 26 16:00:27 EDT 2019

There is another thread on this list about this, before it was fixed.

There are a few commands which you can find in the dictionary related to
this. They have their own function in this which i tried but what did
not help to the bug it had before the fix by Monte.

Look up the other thread, the functions are named there (i can't recall
right now)

But they probably shed more light on your question.