put URL blocking?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Sep 30 21:20:58 EDT 2018

Yes it's blocking. As far as a know all get/puts to urls is blocking local or remote. The only way I know of not blocking is to use tsNet Async. It works very nicely even on mobile. I download some files in the background while the user is logging in. The login process uses get/puts and they are blocking but are not blocked by the simultaneous outstanding async operations.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net