DatePicker89_v107

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Sep 30 14:56:13 EDT 2018

Matthias,

I was just curious if anybody would ask about that. As you
are the first one in three months or so:

Congratulations, you may use this widgets for free in ALL
your apps.

The fund is the idea that the community has some money
available if a developer (of the community) has serious
financial difficulties.

Everybody who uses widgets etc. of others "for free" could
give a small fee (he/she can afford) to the fund.

Many a mickle makes a muckle (Kleinvieh macht auch Mist).

Of course we need a manager for such a fund and have it
"transparent". For example (deducing from a recent event)
Lagi Pittas would be a good candidate for managing such
a fund ...

Hermann