[ANN] animationEngine is free now

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sat Sep 29 19:13:20 EDT 2018

yes, please stay on the list...we need your wisdom and humor.  I'm kind of
a lurker but still use LC for my quirky hybrid (but totally not shrink
wrapped) programming.  I love this culture of Rev.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 3:25 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <