Stacks whose names start with "rev"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 27 19:26:07 EDT 2018

Hmmm... If she means that she has links or buttons that navigate to various stacks and cards, I'm not sure how else she could do it. I suppose setting properties or constants in scripts might work. But you cannot get around the fact that when navigating to what amounts to a form, it needs to be a hard reference somehow.

Bob S