Script-only-stack file issue 9.0.1

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 24 20:53:04 EDT 2018

If you're on windows, there is no case-sensitivity, so when using git, for
example, there are issues with "file" and "FILE" because they're the same
to windows.  Then there are the names thou shalt never use (con, prn, aux,
nul, com1, com2, com3, com4, com5, com6, com7, com8, com9, com0, lpt1,
lpt2, lpt3, lpt3, lpt4, lpt5, lpt6, lpt7, lpt8, lpt9, lpt0 and others).  So
it's not just so-called special characters that can be a problem.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:35 PM doc hawk via use-livecode <