App Dead on iOS 12

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 20 21:48:07 EDT 2018

Panos did some sleuthing of my console output and it appears that my iOS 12 crashes (which occurred with even the most very basic of stacks/apps) are related to the fact that I use an iOS enterprise developer license to sign/distribute my apps - so not a LC issue as such. Will just have to wait for a fix from Apple I guess.

Terry...

    Monte:

     > We have not been able to replicate the crash so it’s pretty
     > important that we get a report with a recipe ASAP.

    It's been a day or two. Has anyone reported/recipe'd this yet? If not I
    will.

    I suspect that a test stack needs more than one card to trigger the bug.

    Best wishes,

    Curry Kenworthy

    Custom Software Development
    LiveCode Training and Consulting