iOS 12 and SDK

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Sep 19 08:26:57 EDT 2018

I ran into the same problem: had to upgrade from Xcode 8.2 to 9.2,
which required that I upgrade from macOS 10.11 to 10.12. You can
download the update from Apple through the App Store @
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208202 but will need to log into the
Apple developer site to download the older version of Xcode since they
just released 10.

--Andrew Bell