Creating Array - Auto Numeric

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Sep 18 22:23:04 EDT 2018

Well Alex won with "extents"

in fact while he wrote that, I was in the User look at extents.'

Jacque does that some thing..

  put the number of lines in keys

USE CASE

Jacque and created a puzzle together, it take quotes of various lengths,
creates image tiles of the words. Each tile has a customprop "uHomeLoc"
that has the location where it wants to be placed. It uHome is set to false.
 The user drags the tile.
Close to home it snaps into place and its "uHome" is set true. It cannot move anter that.

That problem is a sentence having say "and" three times.

Each "and" can only "go home" in one location.
This is frustrating to users.

Say we need to tell this tile  "and" that "any one of these location will serve as home"

I may end up switch to jacque model, which is to make "tile" be little fields,
 one of each word.

But I use can the code for  "images as tile"  for to another game,
which is putting picture together.

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!