App Dead on iOS 12

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 17 21:45:28 EDT 2018

Right, thanks Monte - I suspect they are already installed then. I tried Colin's suggestion of adding the assets.car file using the 'copy files' pane of the standalone builder but that didn't seem to work either.

Terry..

On 18/09/2018 11:04 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Monte Goulding via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    > On 18 Sep 2018, at 10:51 am, Terry Judd via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
    >
    > Umm - spoke to soon. How do I do that? I assumed that there would be something in the downloads pane of Xcode that I could install.

    There is usually a dialog when you first run Xcode. You could try `xcode-select —install` on the command line.

    Cheers

    Monte