[ANN] Release 9.0.1

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Mon Sep 17 11:42:57 EDT 2018

Did simple update to 9.0.1 and couldn't test on device(iPhone) . I was very
surprised by this.
"Mobile Support" showed red and the Android SDK path was empty.
Would have been nice to have warning (even though release notes do show
change to 9.4(9/0/1) from 9.2(9.0.0)). Sort of a big change going to an
X.X.1?

Downloaded new xCode (hours!) and added it to "Mobile Support" and was good
to go. Glad I wasn't in a hurry.
Also, I ended up having to redownload Android Studio (not quite as long but
I didn't hang around). Default install loads API 28 and gives warnings when
trying to link(?). Ended up loading API 26 & 15 before I could repoint to
Android SDK.

Maybe add a "Required support file upgrades from previous version" note to
the release notes?

Jim