Remote Debugger Anomalies

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Sep 16 19:31:39 EDT 2018

> On 16 Sep 2018, at 10:36 am, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> No doubt Monte is going to say :-) "this is not problem, best you ignore
> this" ha!~

This seems a bit unfair to me. I don’t think I’ve ever said that. Clearly if you are having a problem then there’s a problem.

Your last email, however, it sounded much more like you were having a problem with operations outside of LiveCode (git commands and text editing outside the IDE) than within LiveCode. It’s easy to make a mistake there because the IDE does not reload stacks if the underlying file is changed.

As always the simpler the recipe the easier it is for us to figure out what the issue is and resolve it.

Cheers

Monte