Remote Debugger Anomalies

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Sep 15 20:36:26 EDT 2018

Well I play with it a while, I don't have  a perfect recipe yet...

1) debug error show up. Do edit the script. You check the error and
close the script editor. So far I think the IDE has no cache of it.

2) then on the phone, you go to App Info, Uninstall.

So far I didn't get a cached script. But if you "touch" the script. In
some way, even to change a space. Then even after you uninstall the app
on the phone and close the editor, then open it again make some changes,
and you change some code and (verified save text file of a behavior by
BBedit)

 Then, magically then old code may appear!

then carefully, close the SE, and uninstall the app, appears go away..

No doubt Monte is going to say :-) "this is not problem, best you ignore
this" ha!~

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!