Remote Debugger Anomalies

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Sep 13 22:52:28 EDT 2018

I made no changes in the second branch, so I deleted it and made a new
one from nightly.

But,

a) since I received a stack from Elanor
b) never have opened before
c) edit the stack script
d) see the stack script of a debug session from Elanor,

(Stack name is a usual long ID number)

It makes you wonder.... where did it come from?

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami