LiveCode 6.7.11 and OSX Mojave

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:09:47 EDT 2018

Yes I recently discovered that Print to PDF (with LC 6.6.5) failed under High Sierra. So I pop a window that tells people how to use the built-in Mac feature to print to PDF as a stop-gap.

Where did you read that Mojave will support 32 bit apps? I would to like be able to point customers to a source on that - thanks!