LiveCode 6.7.11 and OSX Mojave

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Sep 13 11:30:17 EDT 2018

I was delighted to see that Mojave will still support 32 bit apps. We
have one app left still build under LC6.7.11 that will not be ready to
run under LC9.x.x this month for the September 24th release.

A question for the community: Has anyone tested LC6.7.11 under Mojave?
I read the Carbon APIs will be removed, but I think I recall that by LC6
LiveCode had already moved away from Carbon?

Any feedback as to LC6.7.11's ability to run under Mojave would be
appreciated.