Datagrid dgData bug

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 12 12:19:10 EDT 2018

Hi Richard, thanks for that. As it is however, creating custom behaviors for subsets of grids is exactly what I need, so I can work around it well enough. It's a comfort to know that there can be resolution problems the way I am doing it, so that I don't stay awake at night going over and over it thinking it's something I have done.

Bob S