4WDevolution question

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:10:21 EDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 9:08 AM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

> Just a tip for those not using devo: cmd-ctrl-shift-right click on any
> stack displays a menu with many different options, one of which is to save
> the stack regardless of the mode. It also allows you to send messages to
> the card or stack directly (easier than the message box for stacks not
> toplevel, ) access scripts and inspectors, and more.

Hopefully I don't break my arm patting myself on the back, but Navigator
not only lets you send messages to objects, it lets you specify the
parameters for commands that take parameters, and lets you call functions
(with parameters, natch) and tells you what the result is, and further, it
can trigger setprop handlers correctly, and will tell you the result of
getprop handlers as well.

...in addition to pretty much everything else listed above. Okay, my arm's
pretty sore now...