Let's go mental

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:43:39 EDT 2018

OK, OK; here's "Ole Cheesey-feet" replying to his own message, just for
a change:

When I changed something in the preOpenCard code that the navigation
"button" was going 'next' to it behaved itself.

This is UTTER RUBBISH as a newby is really extremely unlikely to work
out that when the
IDE throws an error code supposedly about something the fault is
actually somewhere else.

This needs sorting out.

Richmond.