Being stupid for a change

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Sep 8 14:49:28 EDT 2018

perfect case for better error messages ...... people get tired...... our
ide's should never expect perfect humans and try to be as helpful as
possible.

Think how far down the to do list "improved error messages" is......but i
guess its why we have a community that can help....... alright next time i
have time i will dive into the github and making contributions to the
community ide.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 1:03 PM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <