ANN: LC Documentation Cache Cleaner

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:02:41 EDT 2018

On Sep 6, 2018, at 9:56 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

You have to open the LC tools palette occasionally. ;) At the top is a big plus sign. Clicking that opens a stack/window much as Sample Stacks does. A tabbed interface gives access to a number of Libraries, Widgets, and the Store (which is barely populated.)

Hey, I just noticed you can hide and show individual widgets from the Widgets tab in the Extensions Manager. Click the down arrow next to the widget and it’s one of the options. I’m probably the last one to notice that.

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities