The Visible Hilited Line of a Datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 6 19:38:14 EDT 2018

It must be late in the day, but I am having a hard time getting the VISIBLE hilited line of a table datagrid. I can do the math based on the scroll and all that, but what I want is for example, in a scrolled datagrid, the user clicks on the first visible line. I want to return 1, or if the second visible line I want to return 2. I was given to understand that when scrolling, the fields are drawn from scratch, but their names reflect their index and NOT their visible position in the scrolled grid!

Any ideas?

Bob S