Timezone library - how to use in Livecode Server?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:58:31 EDT 2018

Hello Matthias,

In the PR Mark posted, click on the tab "Files Changed". Then scroll down
until you see the diffs for the macstatusmenu.lcb file. Click on the "View"
button for this file. Then click on "Raw". This should take you to this
page:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/livecode/livecode/64d08e39ac161530cb62ac06e784ad3d5be8725e/extensions/libraries/macstatusmenu/macstatusmenu.lcb

Then just choose Save As .. etc

Best,
Panos
--

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 3:27 PM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <