Project Browser - refresh button still not available

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Sep 5 20:45:15 EDT 2018

On 09/05/2018 03:37 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 09/05/2018 02:53 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode wrote:
>> I think adding that to the PB code and interface could not be that
>> difficult. What about doing it yourself ?
>
> Ha! The PB is a maintenance nightmare... you're looking at 12 mainstacks
> plus a behavior stack or two, and some seemingly random stuff thrown in
> for good measure... still haven't figured out what the "Clap.mp3"
> audioclip is for.

OK - so what I *believe* all you'd need to do is add a new png image for
the refresh action, create a new handler for the action and add a
frameItem for the action in the preOpenStack handler of stack
"revProjectBrowserBehavior" (see addFrameItem in the
"revPaletteBehavior" stack), ensure that the frameItem is always enabled
in the updateActions handler of the behavior script, and have the
frameItem dispatch a "refreshProjectView" to stack "revIDEProjectBrowser".

Has possibilities. Any takers?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com