PreOpenBackground Messages

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Sep 5 16:45:34 EDT 2018

Right, but the message for group B is sent to group A. If A doesn’t pass, B never sees it. I see it in the dictionary, but it seems weird.

The openBackground works the same way, but the dictionary entry there makes it sound like the message is direct. I only read that entry which is why I was confused. That entry needs to be updated to match preOpenBackground. An example in each would be good too. I’ll have to work on updates there.

Thanks,
Brian