PreOpenBackground Messages

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Sep 5 16:20:56 EDT 2018

Interesting.

Now that I re-read it, I see the solution.  That seems really odd though,
why would the message go through every background?

So, I need a "if pBackgroundID is not the id of me then pass
preOpenBackground" in each handler.  Now I need to go fix my MobileDemo
stack :)

Thanks for the good catch.

Brian

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 2:36 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <