Timezone library - how to use in Livecode Server?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 5 04:34:44 EDT 2018

Hm,

seems i was a little bit to quick with my answer.

But executing the following lines

load extension from file "./extensions/com.livecode.library.timezone/module.lcm"
put  the seconds into tDate
put FromUniversaltime(tDate, "Europe/Berlin") into tDate
convert tDate to dateItems
put tDate

returns these errors
file "/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/tz.lc"
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with domain (runtime)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with description (unable to load foreign library)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with file (timezone.lcb)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with line (62)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with column (1)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with file (timezone.lcb)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with line (737)
  row 4, col 5: extension: error occurred with column (1)
  row 4, col 5: Function: error in function handler (FromUniversaltime)
  row 4, col 5: put: error in expression

This works in LC IDE (w/o Line 1).

Regards,

Matthias