Android install on Lollypop 9.01 rc2

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 4 11:56:14 EDT 2018

J,

Thanks.
I need to resolve this ASAP as this is a customer's device.

1) The app is signed and uploaded to PlayStore Beta(So in-app purchasing
stuff will work).
2) The min version is set to 4.1.
3) I have not set any new permissions from the v 8.1.10 build.

Could this be a target version issue? This was discussed awhile back.

I'm going to go back to 8.1.10 and see if it still installs. V5 is still 20%
of market.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services