fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Sep 4 11:38:40 EDT 2018

I woke up with a "dream" saying ..."hmmm maybe it just a timing issue;
stay away from "preopen[anything]

At least in my case, this worked out of box, super simple

9 line of code to get initial placement
12 line of code in my resize handler

!

So long as

a) the card is rendered
b) all other open and close stack  operation are finished
c) and you stay away from preopenstack/preopencard

# disclaimer -- could have kept going to find the exact recipe in the
pre* handlers
# may be they would work
# But I have spent too much time to fiddle with it more.

*local*LocalArray, sScreenRect

*on*openCard

*# hide browser for now
*

*    hide*widget"body"

*        if* isMobile() *then*

*            send*"setUpStackRect"tomein500milliseconds

*        end* *if*

*end*openCard

*-------------*

*--# Geometry, initial placement
*

*on*setupStackRect

*    put*mobileRectGet() intosScreenRect

        # get to screenrect of the main backscript library

*# place footer*

*    set*bottomof*group*"footer"toitem4ofsScreenRect

*
set*loc*group*"footer"toround((item3ofsScreenRect)/2),(item4ofsScreenRect)-25

*    show**group*"footer"

*# place Browser*

*    subtract*50fromitem4ofsScreenRect

*    set*therectofwidget"body"tosScreenRect

*    show*widget"body"

*end*setupStackRect

*on*resizeStack pNewWidth, pNewHeight, pOldWidth, pOldHeight

*    # check it is landscape, turn off the navigation Bar*

*    if* pNewWidth > pNewHeight *then* *-- landscape*

*        put*0, 0, pNewWidth, pNewHeight intotBrowserRect

*        set*locwidget"body"to( round(pNewWidth/2), round(pNewHeight/2) )

*        hide**group*"footer"

*        else*

*            put*0, 0, pNewWidth, pNewHeight - 50intotBrowserRect

*            set*loc*group*"footer"to( round(pNewWidth/2),pNewHeight-25)

*            show**group*"footer"

*    end* *if*

*        set*therectofwidget"body"ofmetotBrowserRect

*end*resizeStack

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!