[OT] Accommodation in Edinburgh

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:01:27 EDT 2018

If you get there bfore the University year starts one of the *best, and
relatively inexpensive, places
to stay is the Pollok Halls student residences:

https://www.edinburghfirst.co.uk/for-accommodation/pollock-halls/

I stayed there last when I attended a LiveCode conference a few years back.

Richmond.
*