using the map widget

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:40:37 EDT 2018

Herman made an excellent stack that demos the use of Google Maps. I have a link to it here:
http://earthlearningsolutions.org/google-static-maps-demo/ <http://earthlearningsolutions.org/google-static-maps-demo/>
You need to get an API key from Google, but the demo shows how to set it up. This may  be more useful than the widget, as there is a lot of documentation by Google on how to set it up, which is pretty easy.
Best,
Bill