using the map widget

Mike for GDC mike at golddogcoffee.com
Mon Oct 29 22:48:34 EDT 2018

I am trying to implement the map widget within my app.  I have entered my
api code in the inclusions and have looked at the example given in the
livecode article but so far it has not worked.  Does anyone have an example
of using it in an app?  What I want is to be able to retrieve the current
location (lat and long) and then use that to present

my map in the map widget.  I would have hoped it would be fairly straight
forward but I have never actually seen an example of script that works..  I
would appreciate any help anyone might have.

Thanks.  Mike