Confirming a thing about IDs

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Oct 11 15:37:40 EDT 2018

That is what my ScriptTracker uses to build unique file names for the script of all controls (but I start with the stack).

If a card containing a certain shared group has not been visited, then the group must be referenced using background instead of group. For this reason, I use “bkgnd” to identify any shared group.

The background text issue is (was) actually a bug in the compact stack routine that should be fixed in 9.0.1 now. After you compact a stack (or save), then those extra contents should be gone. But you can still recover the text if you just remove it from a card and then place it before a compact is performed.

Thanks,
Brian