semi-OT : mySQL oddities

jbv jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Oct 9 17:13:52 EDT 2018

Hi list,
I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I'm experiencing some problems with
mySQL 5.6.41 and LC server, the most annoying one being random duplicate
entries in some tables, especially the biggest ones, for instance 71 Mb
and nearly 140000 entries.
I have searched the web for more info and have found a few posts on
stackoverflow and some other blogs mentioning problems with autoincrement,
but the symptoms are slightly different...
I was wondering if anyone had experienced similar issues ?

Thanks in advance.
Best,
jbv