OT our shipping software is finally finished

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 4 07:45:59 EDT 2018

Matthias,

Congratulations on shipping a shipping software! I think that LiveCode is
the best thing under the sun to build Desktop apps. I wish people were not
so enthralled with mobile these days because Desktop stuff rocks.

Best
andre

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 10:30 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.