Stacks whose names start with "rev"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 3 17:51:51 EDT 2018

Yeah, we plan to change the name for the next release in January. The
author of each courseware title names its sections and he named this one
"Revelation as Apocalypse". It's currently in use by this semester's
students, but he's agreed to a different name for next semester.

The main thing I needed to know is whether there was an easier way to edit
the stack than what we were doing. It seems there isn't. The edit was minor
and was done via the message box. I think there's a bug in there somewhere
but it isn't worth pursuing right now. The bizarre warning message was also
particularly strange, and I'm curious where that came from.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 3, 2018 4:01:41 PM Kay C Lan via use-livecode