Android compass question

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:01:08 EDT 2018

Just following up on this - on my Android device the compass heading data from LC jumps around plus-or-minus 10 degrees while the phone is laying still, but the same data from the browser widget is stable. I was able to make it work in my app this way, but I wish the LC sensor data had also been stable.

You have to be careful how you do it, though, because too much back and forth data flow between LC and the browser widget can cause a crash.

Anyone, this solution works in case anyone has the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone