Troubleshooting revIgniter library functions

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Fri Nov 30 11:14:20 EST 2018

Hi Keith,

if you change the name of your library to Testlib.lc
and if you adjust the name in your controller respectively
all should work as expected.
There is a naming convention for library files, i.e.
camel case is not allowed, but it seems this is not
mentioned in the user guide.
Sorry for the hassle. Will fix that.

Ralf