Troubleshooting revIgniter library functions

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Nov 30 09:23:01 EST 2018

Thanks Ralf (& Andre) for the responses.

I have read the user guide and understood more than I expected, given my basic HTML + jQuery + CSS background! I’ve also been learning more as I build my app out using user guide worked examples where they exist.

Thanks for the syntax for processing the response returned from the library - I know understand the central role of the controller page and how that call & response should work.

Thanks also for the tip regarding the log, as that has proven more revealing… errors when attempting to load library files into any controllers.

Stripping back to basics, I have created a testLib.lc library file in the default system/application/libraries folder that contains just the prototype markup from the user guide.

My default controller is home.lc (copied from welcome.lc) which throws an error "Unable to load the requested library:Testlib” if I add 'rigLoaderLoadLibrary “testLib” ‘ to the home or index handler markup.

Any clues as to what I may have missed?
Thanks
Keith