LiveCode Server syntax to call function in CGI folder

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 23 15:37:35 EST 2018

Do you want to call an .lc file from outside the public_html file?
If so then
copy the .lc file  (lets say myscript.lc) to outside of the public_html, for example to /home/custom_scripts.

Then in your .lc file in public_html use

include "home/custom_scripts/myscript.lc

to include the script myscript.lc into your main script.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: