How to diagnose browser widget JS handlers failing silently?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Nov 23 15:03:58 EST 2018

Thanks for the response, Herman.

In the error state I’m getting, the LC JShandler script parameters are empty and so far, I’m having no luck with getting toString(); to stringify javascript objects such that LC doesn’t fail silently.

Indeed, your test scripts fail in my situation - so I’m going to have to create a simpler test-bed.
Best,
Keith