Browser widget and PDFs

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Nov 22 13:29:47 EST 2018

Thank you all for your responses, they helped me solve the problem for my part. It is indeed the Adobe web Plugin that is the key to this. Although I have never checked that I would like to use this plugin, it seems as if just launching Acrobat will do this automatically. In the Acrobat preferences the check button for this  is set to true, and the button is disabled. I ended up removing Acrobat from the system, but I could probably have followed Hermans advice and just remove the plugin from the Internet plains folder.

Now I have to ask my student to do the same in order to have the pdf-files displayed without all the bells and whistles provided by the plugin.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen