Sorting datagrid column with a tricj?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 5 12:03:13 EST 2018

Hi Trevor.

Just a heads up, I followed those instructions in the lesson to the letter. It broke my datagrid. It would no longer populate and I could not select a row by clicking on it.

It may have to do with the new dg behavior heirarchy. I could see that someone else was having difficulty as late as last Friday, although it looks like it's a different issue.

I'll poke around with it and see if I can figure out why, but it looks to me that the new behavior object is not getting any messages sent to it.

Bob S