Windows 10 and LC9.0

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 29 11:11:29 EDT 2018

I will say that from time to time while scriptint and debugging, my IDE wil CTD, but if I start up again and do the exact same thing I did before, it works. Because I cannot pin down the cause I don't want to report it. I am using LC 9.0.0 in MacOS 10.13.4.

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, but I understand it's frustrating at times that the IDE can be problematic. Let me just say with the humblest of intentions, reporting it here does not help the dev team much. They have a workflow driven by the Quality Control Center. If we do not report bugs, we really don't have a horse in the race when it comes to the stability and usability of the product.

Bob S