Graphing Solution...

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:08:41 EDT 2018

Actually, change 2 lines and I think it'll work better:
Line 932, change to:  updateGridRect(rectangle [gridLeft(), tPadding +
tNeededTop, mWidth - tPadding - mMaxYLabelWidth, gridBottom()])

Line 1061 change to: fill text tString at left of rectangle [tYRight +
gridPadding(),tY-20,tYRight + mMaxYLabelWidth + gridPadding(),tY+20] on
this canvas