Graphing Solution...

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:05:16 EDT 2018

I floundered around cluelessly with it for a bit, randomly changing a few
things till I got something that seems to work.  I'm sure there are things
I still misunderstand about this, and that I've added code that probably
doesn't need to be there.  Also not sure if there will be issues with
larger labels etc, but if you're interested, the modified stuff can be
found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsj0u87tlg54xt2/com.livecode.widget.linegraphyright.zip?dl=1

If you do a diff of the stock lcb and the lcb in the zip archive, you can
see all my (unremarked) floundering differences.  As it sits though, the
default data comes up and displays fine.  Just checked with larger values,
some of the numbers I poked in there should probably be increased a little,
though i'm sure theres a better way to calculate such things.

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 9:28 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <